Luxe Tiffany’s Top 5 Beach Essentials
It’s the first day of summer, so here are a few of my favorite things:
- Kerstin Florian Sun Protection SPF 30 – Glamorous as a tan may be, nothing feels more dreadful than an unfortunate sunburn after hours under the glaring Mexican or Caribbean sun. This product has UVA/UVB maximum protection with chamomile and cucumber extracts to calm and soothe the skin.
- Melissa Odabash Bikini – How can you not feel sexy this summer when her playful styles and ultra-sleek designs are each named after exotic locales such as Monaco and Portofino? Stop into her Notting Hill shop in London for the perfect fit.
- Bric’s Milano Limited Editon Missoni Tote Bag – Made with PVC material and leather accents, this zip-top bag is very durable and goes with everything. I found mine at Missoni on the Amalfi Coast.
- Inverni Firenze 1892 Fedora – I discovered my favorite beach hat at Emporio Le Sirenuse in Positano. Made in Italy, it’s perfectly trendy for the beach and exudes coolness and style.
- Tory Burch Flip Flops – Just when I thought I would never stray from my Havianas, I saw these Tory Burch Thora snake print leather flip flops in pewter at Sandy Lane Resort in Barbados. They are perfectly neutral and will go great with your favorite maxi dress or beach cover-up.